Monday, August 25, 2008

Had English 'O' level oral exam today. Was not really nervous as it was my second taking. Took the exam at coral and was almost.  The reading passage was easier than last year. The oral topic was about acting. Hope i can improve my el by 2 grades if not waste my money and time to retake sia. Regretted ti retake my science, sian.

Today was a busy day for me. Had driving in the night but was looking forward. I am improving and my car didn't die halfway out on the road. It was tiring to drive in the night sia. Couldn't see well and ubi there got a lot of cars. Today was the first time driving out of the circuit and out on the road. Managed to drive out smoothy.  

After that went to book my Final theory. Got to wait till october to do the test, tat's long. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home