Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday, 2 aug 08
yesterday hAD kayaking training at Kahbti. But i woke up a little late but wasn't late for training. Played canoe polo. It was fun and tiring. I got capsize. Cool. We went to North point for lunch and went home.


Today start my first driving lesson at the circuit. I was super nervous and was hoping that my instructor would not be an old man because they can be very naggy. My dad fetched me there.
Waited for the instructor to come and I felt relax after knowing that the instructor looked in his 4os. After driving round the circuit, the instructor said I was not bad but need to practice more on my turning. And i had BTT on Tuesday and I haven't study finish. Hope I will pass and get my PDL asap. Can't wait to drive on the road and also get my license by the end or mid November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home