Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today had cognitive lesson. We have learn about success and copyright. It was an interesting topic and a difficult topic to research on. Should not elaborate further.

Today is the first kayaking physical training. I have finally joined a sports IG. But today was a tiring day for me. It has been quite a long time since i last went running. Met sylvia after school to go for training. Even though it was raining we continued to run at the carpark. I thought that we were going to run 5km. I almost fainted sia. I can't even run 2.4km. But in the end we ran up the carpark and did shuttle runs, push-ups, crunches and jumping jack on the fifth floor then ran down.

It was tiring and my muscles are aching. But it was a good exercise for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home