Thursday, July 8, 2010

Turned 20!

Turned 20 yesterday! Time flies too fast. Suddenly feeling so old when I hit the big 2!

Working at citibank is starting suck! Paid highed but get fucks by a new colleague with a childish behave. Serious can't stay him. It has been a sucky 2 months of work since he came in. Working with him is like working with an idiot! Only knows how to smoke. Still have 1 month plus to tahan!!!!!!

Celebrated my bday at home with parents then had a marketing and RM gathering at Mambo! I feel so young when with them.

The starter drink they ordered for me was Flaming lambo! It was totally yucky and I totally knock out after 30mins!

Being to think back of school days, it is better to study then to work now!


thank you for wishing me happy birthday, you were the first to wish one and was super delighted. It totally lighten my day. I still miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home