Saturday, August 11, 2007

today finali went out of the house..so bored sia stay at home..went to airport to fetch my mom back from K.L..the flight so long sia keep re-timimg..i wait until want to rot already sia..Malaysia air not good sia keep delay..

After that rush down to vivo and meet penguin, vili and tin..omg i was late for 1hour sia.. sorry guys..then i jiu treated them eat donut as a punishment for being late..then we went walk walk lor.. then went to the top and relax and see senecery again..then we at there chat lor..

around six plus we all went home but i wen to my aunt house at kemb..alamark my turn to wait for ppl sia somemore wait as all as my friends wait for me sia..old man liao veri slow de so cant blame..haha..eat dinner there then watched soccer.. Sunderland won Spurs..omg..Roy Keane is not bad manager sia..haha






me and my cousin..








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home