Monday, August 6, 2007

Today will be the opening day of my blog...but i wont be posting much as i hate to type alot.
it's be so long since i saw her..why am i still thinking of her? i tot i could give up and forget abt her but i just couldn't..why why why?

Am i still in love in her or wad? she changed quite a lot but its surprising anyway.. haha..expected to see her change.. Did i reali don noe the real her..? wad went wrong i didnt even noe.. but all i noe that i was at fault not to trust her..

Perhpas i have to move on wif my life and jus forget abt the past and her...as i knew that it will be impossible for us to get back together..oh wad the heck..

I nid to concentrate on my studies as she told me.. I MUST WORk and PLay anymore..
my result are getting worse..heLP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home