Sunday, April 6, 2008

Unlucky Days for me! Injured my right foot

Sunday, i could sleep a little long and miss church cause i had not been sleep well for the past three days, had orientation. I woke up at ten plus and went to have breakfast with my parents and uncle and aunty at ikea. my uncle bought a display set for his showroom at Clear Waters.
I and my dad helped him unloaded from his car and put at the lobby. then the wind came and the display set fell on my fell. OOPS. heng not my whole foot swollen. i almost fainted sia. then couldn't see and hear properly like gg to die like that sia. so scary. then i went to hospital to see doctor and had a X-ray to check whether is there any factured bones. Heng onli swollen. But still sian cant go for Kayaking first lesson. Hope that my feet will recover by next sunday.




My Swollen Right Foot

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home